Skip to main content

Final Submission






https://www.canva.com/design/DADugDztOr8/sDzkh2wY8I46PL9CDP-tjQ/view?utm_content=DADugDztOr8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton
The magazine has not been changed since the 3rd quarter submission, but I believe there were changes that could have been made if not for the Corona Virus and my state lock down orders.
The picture on the table of contents was too generic and did not have any action, and I was planning to meet with Carson (the person in all of the pictures) to have another shoot in which I could obtain more photos of him playing.
I was hoping to ask him a couple more questions and put more quotes from him into the article. The question I planned to ask were "If golf does not work out, what do you plan to do", "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" and "What professional golfer/ person do you look up to?". These would have created a friendly interaction that the audience could relate to, such as sharing the same idol, or wanting to pursue the same non-golf profession.
I sent Carson an email regarding the interview, but he has sadly not responded. I used to contact him through our school in person, but because of the lock downs and online school, the interview never happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Quarter Submission

https://www.canva.com/design/DADugDztOr8/sDzkh2wY8I46PL9CDP-tjQ/view?utm_content=DADugDztOr8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton

Project 4

Project 2 revision On October 25, 1938, the United States Congress passed the Fair Labor Standards Act, which established the first mandated minimum wage. The first wage was set at $0.25 per hour, which equates to $4.55 in 2020 with inflation (2009). In 2020, the federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. While states have manipulated this wage to fit cost of living, $7.25 is the federal law (2020).             Since 1938 the minimum wage has been increasing not only with inflation but to accommodate peoples wants for higher pay for work. In 2020, the mainstreamed new standard for minimum wage, which was set by the political left, is $15 per hour. The left proclaims that this is a “living wage” and allows people to not have to work as much to provide for themselves and their family. The political right is split between abolishing the minimum wage or keeping it the same. They claim that an increase in wages would consequently cause...