I came up with my title because i was looking for a two word title that both started with the same letter. I thought of "Sarasota Sports" because Sarasota is a well known town and I happen to live in it. The name is very catchy and will grab readers attentions. The fonts I am choosing are all for different reasons. The title is bigger and more clean cut, which makes it easy to spot and read from far away. If the text is too difficult to read from a distance, readers will never pick it up. The smaller texts fonts are more curved and the tops of the letters have a more cursive look to them. This will contrast with the title font because once the readers attention is grabbed, we want to maintain it, so you need to change up the look so it does not get repetitive.
https://www.canva.com/design/DADugDztOr8/sDzkh2wY8I46PL9CDP-tjQ/view?utm_content=DADugDztOr8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton The magazine has not been changed since the 3rd quarter submission, but I believe there were changes that could have been made if not for the Corona Virus and my state lock down orders. The picture on the table of contents was too generic and did not have any action, and I was planning to meet with Carson (the person in all of the pictures) to have another shoot in which I could obtain more photos of him playing. I was hoping to ask him a couple more questions and put more quotes from him into the article. The question I planned to ask were "If golf does not work out, what do you plan to do", "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" and "What professional golfer/ person do you look up to?". These would have created a friendly interaction that the audience could relate ...

Comments
Post a Comment